1. This is a family-oriented event. Only businesses and organizations that exhibit/sell food, books, and magazines that promote literacy and positive personal growth activities will be accepted.
2. The cost per vendor is $80 or $40 for half a table. Tables are 8 feet in length with 2 chairs provided. Exhibitors may bring their own table coverings. Advertising, signs and banners may only be placed on table tops or taped to the front of the table. Food vendors may put up an awning.
3. Each vendor is responsible for following all state and local policies regarding business licensing and collecting and remitting sales tax.
4. Applications must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2017. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendors will be notified of acceptance by May 31, 2017.
5. Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Vendors will be allowed to set up their tables at 7 a.m. and are expected to stay until the close of the festival at 3:30 p.m.
6. Vendors are encouraged to promote their participation via social media platforms and other marketing strategies.
7. As applicable, vendors are required to provide a copy of a current certificate of insurance and a Town of Payson Business License.
Please download and print the Vendor Criteria Application 2017
Mail your completed application, check payable to Arizona Professional Writers (APW) along with documents required per item 7 above to: Arizona Professional Writers, Payson Book Festival Project, PO Box 1495, Payson, AZ 85547. Checks will be cashed upon acceptance.
Fill out the Form Below and Pay via Paypal